Saturday, February 24, 2024

Upcycled Cookbook Holder

Hi there! It's Debb from Clickersister's Gallery and today I'm bringing you an altered recipe holder!

I started out with an easel-backed recipe holder that I had purchased a few years ago. I wanted to dress it up a bit so I used some leftover rub-on decals from another project. I got out some pretty dew drops and library clip.

I started out by cutting the decal into smaller pieces and rubbing them on.

I

I then applied the dew drops using the dew dew glue dots onto the front of the holder.

I then applied the library clip to the top to complete the project!

It can now be used to hold an open cook book or as a recipe holder!

What a fun upcycle project using leftover craft items and the beautiful dew drops!

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

No comments: