Saturday, March 23, 2024

Hummingbird Canvas Decor

 

Hi! It's Debb from Clickersister's Gallery and I'm bringing you some rustic decor using Creative Dew Drops Canvas!

The first step is to distress the canvas. It was a bit harder than I thought it would be, but take your time and get those threads pulled on the edges and you'll get that distressed look that we want for this project.

Paint the canvas to your liking. I had to add some glitter paint to it. Teehee. Then I used some distress ink and randomly brushed it on the top of the canvas.

I had a scrap of lumber that fit perfectly and glued the canvas to it. I chose a complementary color of Dew Drops and used the Dew Dew Glue to attach onto the canvas.

For the final touch, I wrapped some twine around the top a few times and included some ribbon when I tied the bow.

Thanks for stopping by today!    

No comments: