Saturday, January 27, 2024

Lovely Little Flip Book




Hi there! Today I'm bringing you a lovely little tag flip book using beautiful Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest Creative! I purchased this printable file from an online store, but you could certainly make this from any double-sided patterned paper and tag dies or templates, or just cut shapes by hand and punch a hole in the top! I used this one because of the multi layered butterfly and flower. It's a great project to use whatever you've got!

 I chose the Pink Dew Drops because they matched the colors in the paper. I inked the edges of each layer of the flower, then slightly curled each petal with an embossing tool. You can use a skewer or end of a paint brush, or anything you have on hand!

 
I added a Dew Drop using the dew dew glue dots!
 

I inked the edges of the butterfly layers and layered them. Here I chose the xxx Dew Drops.
 
 
I used the Dew Drops to form the body of the butterfly. I used layers of tags, etc, and inked the edges to give it dimension.

 
The inked flower layers with the Dew Drop center is soooo cute!
 
 
And that layered butterfly!


Here's the front of the completed tag book! I thought about using a large key ring, but decided to use some Sari Silk ribbon to give added texture.


And here's the back of the tag book!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: