Saturday, June 8, 2024

Red Glitter Lipstick!

 

Hi! It's Debb from Clickersister's Gallery and I LOVE to make 3-D items! They're always a conversation piece anywhere around the house. The files can be cut out with a cutting machine or printed and cut by hand. This 3-D lipstick tube is so cute! I chose some papers with glitter and had to cut the lipstick out of glitter paper for fun. I couldn't decide which Dew Drops to use because I liked both the regular red and the gloss red.

It was easy peasy to assemble the tube and the lipstick. Here I'm ready to attach the glitter lipstick to the top of the tube.

And I finally chose the regular red dew drops with the dew dew glue to attach as bling to the lipstick tube.

Finished project, ready to be my next conversation piece!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: