Monday, August 10, 2020

Journey

 I am not one to get rid of stamps and paper that has been discontinued, no matter the manufacturer. I know some crafters who keep current on all their supplies and anything discontinued gets thrown out. Not me! With that said, this great stamp set from Heartfelt Creations is discontinued, but it made a great guy card! 

 

 

This was colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and cut out with the matching die set. I've been away from the challenge scene for awhile. This is my first time back! I have entered this in the following challenges:

 

Love to Craft Challenges: Anything Goes 

PINspirational Challenges

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes 

Crafting Happiness Challenges - Anything Goes 

 

Thanks for stopping by today! Social distance hugs!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Your card is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at TTCRD. Hope to see you next week.x

Mandy said...

This is a great card for a man. I too would not get rid of supplies if it is discontinued and agree with your stance on this.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Irena Stefanova said...

Awww, this is just lovely!
Thanks for joining us at LTCCB Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Irena xxx