Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Let's Play Pool

Today's the new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate! I have created this great pool table box from SVGCuts. I LOVE how it turned out! The green paper has a soft, almost felted texture, making it perfect for the top of the table, and I found a piece of leather-look paper in my stash that made this thing look even more realistic.


We visited friends a few weeks ago, and they had a gorgeous pool table in their home. Since they are moving, I wanted to make this for them. Now the hubs wants one to take to work for his desk! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today! Hugs!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Norma said...

Oh my goodness this is just so creative, fun and amazing!! Great job