Friday, June 19, 2015

Sweet Stuff And Candy Box

Hi! This is my first video for the Cutting Café! I am showing how I made a card front on the Candy Box, and I am using the Sweet Stuff Printable Set for the cupcake design on the front. Here is the link to the YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfkgPkrTOvc
Here is a photo of this cute project, too...
 
 
I hope you enjoy this, and I hope you stop on over to the Cutting Café and pick up some of these great files! Thanks for joining me today!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

now this is one awesome project Debb..never thought to put a card on top of this....great job...welcome again to the team

Lisa Minckler said...

Exactly what Regina said, this is a FABULOUS idea. They get the gift and the card all in ONE! You're a genius. The design is beautiful. :)