Tuesday, July 19, 2016

JOY Birds!

Aren't they cute! These are the JOY Birds from Imagine That, and they are the sponsor for the new challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges today! 


I used the pre-colored digi stamp and placed it on a scalloped background, using pop dots to give it dimension. I LOVE the non-traditional colors in this! The background paper has all those cute presents on it, and I cut out the extra pink one and used a pop dot to give it dimension, too! I cut out some holly and stuck in behind the main image, added a thread bow with a little bell on it, and this card is finished! I can't wait to send it to a friend this year!

I hope you'll create your own project and join us for this challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so cute... loving the presents!