Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Hop Prizes

Here are the prizes that I received from the Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin' Blog Hop. In this close-up, you can see the items from Heartfelt Creations, adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives, stamps and paper from Donna Salazar, some of the Cosmo Cricket items, paper and sticker kits from Fancy Pants, and the tote full of Post-It items from 3M.

Here is the Grand Calibur machine from Spellbinders (also a Grand Nestibilities set) and the Xyron Creatopia machine, with some of the awesome items from Creative Impressions in front.

These are the awesome ribbons from Creative Impressions, the 5 bottles of Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest, 3 sets of scrapbooking paper with stickers from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, one of the stickers sets from Graphic 45, a stamp set from StampinScrappin, a stamp set from Sparkle and Sprinkle, and some of the items from Flourishes.


This pictures shows almost everything!

I received two stamp sets from Gina K Designs after I took this picture. The two stamps sets from Waltzing Mouse Stamps are in the mail from UK, and I haven't heard anything from Just Rite. But I'm thrilled with these items and I can't wait to use them!
Edit on 3/8/11 - I received the items from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and Just Rite after the last post. All of the items are wonderful and I'm still thrilled with them!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see what you make with all the goodies. :0)