Monday, January 31, 2011

19 Scrapbooks


These scrapbooks are: 1 & 2 - Joanna memory albums, 3 & 4 - twins, 5 - Chuck's music career, 6 - twins again!, 7 & 8 - DeFord family albums years 2003 and 2004.

These albums are: 1 - Alabama trip, 2 & 3 - cruises, 4 - Kelly's wedding, 5 (it's hidden beside the blue one) Florida trip, 6 - Chuck's 50th birthday party, 7 & 8 - more of twins, 9 - Exchange students album, 10 & 11 - Fishing trip albums, and 12 - Kelly birth through age 4 (12 x 15 album). I know this looks like a lot of albums, but they don't even make a dent in all of the pictures that I still have to scrapbook. The twins are almost 8, and I am only up to age 4 on their scrapbooks! I have another cruise, another fishing trip, my wedding album to redo, and my 50th birthday to scrap, also!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ok Debb...you are an over achiever..LOL!!! This is so AWESOME!!!! I wish I was there to take a peek inside them all to see your style. Why do you have to redo your wedding scrapbook? In the reality I should redo the few I have done. I was a beginner and not much style. Now they have so much more available. But I think I'm still going to go digital. :0)